Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Finest lifeStyles (BWay)


_ DayOne BWay
_ I've always been into music but started making music my freshman year in high school.
_ I come from a typical family as well as everyone else from West Point, MS, they're here through good or bad and I love them for that. You know, typical working family trying to make a way out, Mother and grandma some of the hardest working women I know. My OG is a thorough guy, very determined. I have 2 daughters, Harmony Amir Hampton (22mnths) and Cailynn Skyee Hampton (4mnths) and I have 2 brothers and one sister.
_ My family, friends, and I see that I have a gift that can get us out of the Hood, so everybody pushing and repping #D1E like it's their first name.
_ I had older homeboys rapping in the neighborhood and I started after them, but I can't say they started me in the business we all did our own thing, we all became our own investors.
_ No like I stated earlier my older homeboys were already rapping and when I started we had a 3 man group. JCash, Bookie Mane, and myself called #Goodfellas.
_ I have a lifetime plan.
_ I've accomplished a few things I see the progression, but I'm still climbing for that major goal.
_ I'm currently working on 3 different mixtapes now, I recently dropped my solo mixtape #EstIn1992. In November I'm dropping a mixtape with Og Boobie Black of BWA and BreadWinner Kane of BWA called #Day1 BreadWinners, in January my homeboy and I a Mississippi native, Gwala Deniro called #SouthernJuiceVol2, and next March my guy Bennie Point and I are dropping another tape called #NightmaresOfSuccessVol2
_ I am from West Point, MS
_ S/o to my OG for being here with me and believing in his son, I love telling my people that I got us. Our upcoming label is on the rise #D1E #Day1Empire 662 I got us Mississippi stand up!

No comments:

Post a Comment