Friday, September 11, 2015

Art has a new meaning ( updated)

My name is Javier Cruz, and I am the founder of ‘Jcruzdesignsinc™ Jcdesigns’. I work as a freelance graphic designer, based out of New York, i began my journey into entrepreneuship in 2005, while on this journey i have had the privilege of working with many artist around the states. I have always had the creative drive and creative eye , and at a early age i knew that this was what i wanted to do. From drawing as a young boy at age of 5 on my grandmothers kitchen table, to graduating from the High School of Art & Design this was my passion, as the years and days go by i continue to pursue my passion and my dreams. "My life is design, I love it and I surround myself in it every day" I'm Passionate, Enthusiastic, Skeptical, and Focused. Jcruzdesignsinc is a growing graphic design company serving unique people like yourself and businesses across the world. I give my clients the most superior and cost efficient solutions in this vastly competitive market. In the subjects of design they range from but not limited to mixtape/album covers, logo design, illustrations, print design, advertising & more. I believe that quality is the one article of trade which cannot be compromised and this is clearly seen in my work, giving my clients the satisfaction they deserve. I take pride in every design that i make, But don’t just take my word for it, see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment