Friday, September 11, 2015

One of the best

Who Is Exile

NEWS UPDATE

After over a decade of using the artist name EXILE I unfortunantly have to change it for legal reason. Now that my career is starting to advanced me and the team are facing 2 main issues. I cannot clear the trademark EXILE and there are search engine issues with streaming sites as well as elsewhere around the web. There are many musicians who go by the name EXILE and it's become harder for people to locate me online.

From here on out I will officially be known as EXILE THE REBEL.

Eventually all social networks and websites will be updated but may take a few weeks. I'm excited to start this new journey and I also have some more exciting news that I will be updating you guys on over the next 2 Week's

Salute,
EXILE THE REBEL

Here is Exile's new video "No Regrets"Any feedback on the video would be much appreciated.
https://youtu.be/vozJvGUBu-g

No comments:

Post a Comment