Saturday, March 18, 2017

Live Long Media Exclusive (New Sponsor)

Hello Everyone. My name is Shawn Carter and I am a freelance music producer, engineer, mixing and mastering musical artists. Top of the line for a while low-key. I also sing/songwriter, plus EDM DJ. There's not much I don't do so I'm always looking to gain some extra skills!

I have a small space for recording, mainly vocals. As well as recording, I know how songs should sound and what they need to become great. I make instrumentals that are available if needed and work with you to make create your own sound. I mix and master all tracks. Plus, if you only need me to do one of these things, I give the best of quality and the sound that you are looking for. If you're not satisfied with the sound, then let me know what needs to be done and I'll fix it for you no problem!


Would love to hear from you. Click the Links below to get in touch.



LiveLongMedia has a website! LiveLongMedia.com

1 comment:

  1. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing
    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete