Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fly Lyfe Model's { April Little }

I have been in the entertainment business for 13 years modeling and choreographing in over 20+ videos, concerts, and commercials. I am independent and  coproduce and I am the co executive for the majority of my music.   I have worked with local artist such as Lil Nut, Mz. Fe, Lady Lavish in "Feature Presentation," Tara Michelle, K.G and Hectic, Sunny D, Kilo (Goldmouth), Double Diamond, Na Na, USBH, Ryan McDaniels, Tommy (Elite Media), Mike Epps and Hoodfunny ENT, Example, Off the Hook, Markee (AMPS), Fast Talk Clik, Lerone, Mikado, Majestic Stewdioz, Midwest Monstaz (Monstahitz), Big O, Jay, World, Young Will, El 2200, and a few other artist from Atlanta such as Haitian Fresh and Kafani. Working with these artist I have performed in concerts opening up for Juvenile, E40, Lil Boostie, Lil Webbie, Too Short, Too Chains and Travis Porter (Chicago), Petey Pablo, Jim Jones, Dj Unk, B-Legit, and Lil John and the Eastside Boys, Gucci Mane, and Bobby Valentino. I began writing music and recorded my first single in 2009. I currently have released a maxi single and I have completed over 10+ collaborations, which only one has been released. I have many upcoming projects to be released this year. 

I have been featured in Scoop Magazine, Midwest Leak Magazine, and on the cover of 360 Magazine. I am working on a couple of movies being shot in the Atlanta area.  I am an education powerhouse. I currently have my Bachelors Degree in Communication Studies from Indiana University. I have earned Masters Degree in Organizational Psychology. 

2012- I was opening act for scarface at cloud 9 in Indianapolis, In. 
-cover model for 360 magazine in Chicago and featured in as is magazine
2013- I was headliner for scarface, slim thug, & pall wall at state fair grounds in laurel, Mississippi.
-was model in video with Gucci mane, Bobby Valentino, and kagame
-was model in video with Haitian fresh, Travis porter, & waka flacka 
-model in cred magazine and cred exclusive magazine
-featured in other magazines that can be referenced on my FB fan pagewww.Facebook.com/littleaprildramatic
Music on www.Soundcloud.com/aprilapril-1
Littleaprildramatic on IG
Dreamgirlent4u on twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment