Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fly Lyfe Model's. { Jasmaine }

My name is Jasmaine I go by Jas I'm 22 years old. Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio. I'm the youngest of 5. I am an Teachers Assistant at a daycare I've been working at for almost 1 year. I love working with children they bring so much joy to my life. My favorite thing to do is take pictures. Love reading books and listening to music. My dream is to one day open my own daycare. I have an old soul i enjoy watching shows like good times, Sanford and son and different strokes. My favorite Music artists are Beyoncé,Rihanna and fetty wap. In my spare time (if I have any) I pretty much hang out with family. I'm not a talkative person I like to listen then give my opinion.  Another thing I love is social media it keeps me laughing. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Young,wild,and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment