Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fly Lyfe Model's ( La'Dasia Mitchell )

Hello my name is La'Dasia Mitchell born, and raised in Cleveland, Oh. I often imagine myself as the beautiful, And confident woman with power in her eyes on television or in a magazine. After eight years of visualizing myself in someone else shoes I decided to further my skills in makeup, and hair. With passion for both skills I managed to set up my own photo shoots for myself,. It was then I started to believe in myself, and build my confidence. After years of dealing with no confidence I auditioned for john Casablanca talent agency. After getting accepted I now realize I have all the potential I need to build my career. I am now a valued member of Model Mayhem with professional photographers reaching out to me everyday. Anything is possible just believe in your self and others will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment