Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Deja vu's......Taylor Compton

(Growing up as a child i always had an active and crazy imagination, i was able to create something from nothing and spend hours just making my ideas come to life and to pretty much some it all up have lots of fun doing so. As i get older i believe that being creative and pushing boundaries is what art and life is all about and in doing so, Jcruzdesignsinc and Livelongmedia have come up with - The Future Deja vu's a outlet which will be used to recognize young and upcoming artist that remind me of myself (Jcruzdesignsinc) as a young artist. To push them to succeed and give them the exposure and the confidence to continue on there journey as creators)

I'm 18 years old and I grew up in a small town called Thompson with my family. All my life art had a been a big part of my life. I was practically the curly headed little girl that could sleep with her coloring book and crayons. I started getting serious about art by painting and drawing, even won a first place ribbon for a painting and second place medals  for digital and poster designs. I currently attend A-tech in their Graphic Communications program and I have built tremendously on my skills and have found a new art to add to my skills, photography. I'm still learning but I've always tried my best in what I do, and hope to make a career out of it. From senior pictures to panoramas, I hope to keep growing as an artist. I will be going to college for art as well in Cleveland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment