Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Finest LyfeStyle's ( MORGANA )

MORGANA

Since childhood my life is connected with music. As I remember myself, I always sing. I started to sing at kindergarden and sang at all children's festivals. My debate was the song Cinderella from the popular tale. My life had been predeterminated - it is music! My mother took me to a music school, I graduated with honors after 7 years. Thanks to this good at piano and vocals. I learned to play guitar by myself. I participant and winner of many children and youth vocal competitions and festivals. Singing solo from 14 years. Now I am teaching at a private school vocal rock music. I work radio DJ on popular radio station. Leader singer cover band "Now and Here". Now I write down my debut solo album «Fairy», together with a group of «P. U. P. ». Album «Fairy» is recorded in full and preparing for mixing and mastering. I plan to make a video clip for one of the album's songs. 
Promo video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E97Cvb9ZmYE. 
The demo version of Fairy single - https://soundcloud.com/morgana-kat/.

Your Morgana.

No comments:

Post a Comment